Areas of Kingstown, RI now have available the fastest internet service today. Fiber Optics is your connection to places and things you never thought would be at your fingertips.
What Is Fiber Optics?
The optical fiber is a collection of thin, transparent fibers made of glass or plastic. Each strand of fiber is about the thickness of a single hair. These fiber hairs transmit fiber optic communications that pass through the translucent glass fibers. The fiber optics permit the transmissions at higher bandwidths over longer distances. The fiber optics have replaced metal wires previously used to transmit voice and data.
What are benefits of Fiber Optics?
- – Transmissions are received in a constant stream.
- – The fiber optics are also immune to electromagnetic interference usually experienced with hardwire transmissions.
- – The fiber optics processes clearer and larger amounts of data with less loss during transmission.
- – Digital images are more precise. Read more.
How will fiber optics improve my television picture?
- – Pictures are clearer, with no wait time for signal transmissions.
- – Faster response time when changing channels.
- – Transmission is not interrupted by bad weather.
The speed of internet connections and transmission of messaging is increased. Processing time on the computer moves at a higher speed while enabling multiple actions at the same time. The rate can reach from 7.1 to 15 Mbps, which is tremendous processing speed.
How can you check for service availability in your area?
Call 1-855-392-5458 to check for service availability and an appointment.
If you haven’t experienced television reception, or processing information on your computer using fiber optics, especially FIOS, you have been missing clear, fast and uninterrupted transmission of data and picture. Having a secure connection without interruption or corruption in transmission enables up to the minute processing both incoming and outgoing. The FIOS connection allows your entire household or office to manage cell phones, telephones, faxes, computers, printers, gaming applications, televisions, and other devices to all process information simultaneously without interruption or lag-time.
Experience the FIOS of transmission and the digital experience you have not yet experienced.